November 8, 2013

Home Workouts



Opposite of what I thought, I absolutely LOVE my morning workouts. I feel tired when I wake up, but the second I put my workout clothes on and take a sip of my SuperHD, I am pumped! I have been using P90X all week and I love it. The system incorporates so many different types of exercises and is a good mix between cardio and strength training.

My favorite part about working out in the morning is that I find myself making healthier eating decisions throughout the day.  Knowing I woke up early and sacrificed sleep for a workout doesn't make me want to eat junk food because then I feel like my workout was for nothing!

Even though I am waking up over an hour earlier than usual, I actually feel more energized throughout the day. I am loving my new routine. I love it so much that I have been having dreams about my morning workouts.

Also, I just became a Beachbody Coach (yay!). If you are interested in any of their products, like T25, P90X, Body Beast, Insanity or even their meal replacement shake, Shakeology, let me know! If you choose on of their products HERE, I become your coach for free! I would love to help you along your journey! I won't let you fail!

Happy Gymming!

Jess

Join me on Facebook!





1 comments:

  1. In Home Personal Training|Affordable Personal Trainers | find personal trainers|at home trainer | Personal Trainer Directory-USA - www.hometraininggroup.com

    Contact Us:>

    Address: 19 North County Line Road
    Suite 2B
    Jackson, NJ 08527
    Mail: Home Training Group, Inc.
    PO Box 7012
    Freehold, NJ 07728
    Toll Free: 800.979.4180
    Fax: 1.732.358.0368
    Main Office: 732.987.5294

    ReplyDelete